How to Promote Your NFTs Project?
NFTs, aka non-fungible tokens, are digital assets that are unique, meaning that no two tokens are the same NFT Project.
CryptoKitties, the first successful NFT, was launched in 2017 by Axiom Zen and has a market capitalization of over $2 billion. The game allows users to buy and sell digital cats, which are different from each other in terms of their features and color.
Since then, several NFTs have been launched in the market. Today, NFTs can be used in all kinds of industries including gaming, gambling, art, real estate and beyond. In 2019 alone, over $350 million worth of NFTs were sold on crypto exchanges.
The craze of NFTs is on the rise and the number of players in the NFT ecosystem are steadily increasing. In this article we’ll explain what an NFT project is, and how to promote your NFT project.
What is an NFT Project?
An NFT project is an application that leverages the power of blockchain technology, smart contracts and the unique ERC-721 Non-Fungible Token standard to create a digital asset. It allows for specific digital assets to be tokenized and easily transferred between users.
In other words, an NFT project is an existing blockchain or distributed ledger technology, dedicated to the storage of NFTs, and governed by a decentralized set of rules.
The rules govern the minting, distribution, and ownership of NFTs on the network. They can also govern the behavior of smart contracts and the interactions between the users on that network. The rules are enforced by a decentralized network of computers, commonly known as “miners”. Miners utilize their computers to record transactions on the blockchain, which are then added to the public ledger.
How to Promote your NFT Project?
The NFT ecosystem is growing exponentially. Although NFTs are a great addition to any project, they cannot gain popularity and liquidity without an efficient marketing strategy. Luckily, NFTs are extremely versatile and can be used in a variety of ways to raise awareness. Listed here are a few ways to promote your NFT project.
Create listings for your token in the marketplace
If you want to share your NFT project with as many people as possible, creating a listing for your token is a great way to start. Here are some things you could include in your listing:
– Introduction of the token and what it is used for. Maybe there is something cool about it that would make people want to use it (for example: rare art by famous artists)
– The benefits of using the token on your application instead of using fiat money or another cryptocurrency (for example: can be easily purchased using NFTs, low transaction costs)
– How you are going to use the funds generated by selling the token (for example: funding development of a new game mode, buying new software tools, etc.)
Promote listings on different social media channels
There are hundreds of marketplaces filled with listings for all kinds of NFTs. This means that there is an untapped audience of people that are looking for interesting items and might discover yours. After all, the more people know about what you’re doing, the more likely they are going to support you!
If you want to engage directly with people interested in what you’re doing, Twitter and Discord are great places to start. You will find many people trying to sell their tokens and others looking for interesting things to buy. Here are some instructions below on how best to use these platforms when promoting your NFT project.
Promoting on Twitter
– Tweet about what you’re doing when tweeting about your NFT project. This will help other NFT enthusiasts find what you’re doing and check out your NFT project! You can also mention other projects that might be interesting for people looking for new tokens.
– Tweet about other NFT projects that are similar to yours.
– Tweet links to your listing on different marketplaces at least twice a week as well as links to any articles written about you or your NFT project.
– It is also a good idea to retweet posts from other NFT projects since they could potentially help get others interested in what you’re doing.
Promoting on Discord
– To make an impact on Discord, you need to be active at all times. You should be there to greet people who join your community and help them out with any problems they face. Be positive, be welcoming and be friendly. That’s the best way to gain more members in your Discord community and get more attention for your NFT project in particular.
– One of the best ways to keep people interested in your NFT project is to create special Discord channels for specific topics like a trading channel or news channel or even meme channel if that’s possible! This will also help you create some more meaningful relationships between members and influencers in your community.
– Another good way to engage more people in your NFT project is to run contests for the members of your community! Running contests will also increase the engagement level on your Discord channel, which will eventually lead to improved marketing efforts for your NFT project!
As developers and designers continue to explore the possibilities of NFTs, we’re likely to see new and innovative use cases emerge. Will NFTs be used to represent all kinds of non-fungible things in our world? While it’s still hard to say, one thing is certain: NFTs are here to stay.
If you are interested in NFTs, and want to make money out of it, then Appy Pie NFT generator is all you need to create your own NFT project without any coding and designing skills.